- Rake all leaves into the street two feet from the curb to allow for drainage.
- No foreign materials such as rocks, brush, branches, or garden materials. These materials may cause mechanical problems to the leaf machine.
- Avoid parking on the street during collection weeks. Cars parked on dry leaves may cause fires.
- Place leaves on the street one week prior to the scheduled pick-up date for your area.
There will be two collection dates. Please refer to “Area of Town” map (below).
Please note that the following alternatives are available for leaf disposal:
- Waste Management/Rumpke will pick-up leaves on your regular scheduled trash pick-up day. Leaves must be placed in your trash toter with your regular trash. Leaves placed in other containers, such as recycling, and/or bags placed outside of the toter will not be accepted.
Week of October 23rd
Week of October 30th
Week of November 6th
Week of November 13th