Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Boards & Committees

The City of New Carlisle needs volunteers to serve on various boards for the City.

  • Charter Review Commission – Reviews the Charter of the City and, within the time and recommend to Council such alterations, revisions, and amendments, if any, to the Charter.
  • The Tax Review Board – Hear tax appeals as provided in Ohio Revised Code Sec. 718.11.
  • Board of Zoning Appeals – Hear appeals as provided by Section 1460.12 of the City Code.
  • Parks and Recreation Board – Permanently preserve, protect, maintain, improve, and enhance the City’s natural resources, parklands, and recreational opportunities and facilities.To serve on any of these boards you must be a citizen of the City of New Carlisle. If you are already on another board, there may be restrictions regarding being on a second board.

Board/Committee Application