The City of New Carlisle needs volunteers to serve on various boards for the City.
- Charter Review Commission – Reviews the Charter of the City and, within the time and recommend to Council such alterations, revisions, and amendments, if any, to the Charter.
- The Tax Review Board – Hear tax appeals as provided in Ohio Revised Code Sec. 718.11.
- Planning Board – Hear appeals as provided by Section 8.02 of the City Charter.
- Board of Zoning Appeals – Hear appeals as provided by Section 8.05 of the City Charter.
- Parks and Recreation Board – Permanently preserve, protect, maintain, improve, and enhance the City’s natural resources, parklands, and recreational opportunities and facilities.
To serve on any of these boards you must be a registered voter and citizen of the City of New Carlisle. If you are already on another board, there may be restrictions regarding being on a second board.